2017 Colouring Competition Competition Rules
The competition is only for pupils of Windhill 21 Bishop’s Stortford. Competition entries must be left at the relevant school office by 18/4/17. One entry per named student. The named student must be under the age of 12 on 18/4/17.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries into the school office is 10 am on 18th April 2017.
- The competition is open to current students at the participating school. Consent to enter the competition must be given by a parent or guardian of the participating student.
- Genmar does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Information requested in the entry form must be provided. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
- There will be one winner for each participating school. The winner will be the entry that receives the most votes/likes on the Genmar Facebook page or in store at Genmar by 9am 25/4/17 2017.
- In relation to each participating school, the prize consists of 1 iPad for the individual and 1 iPad which will be sent to the named school.
- The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be notified by announcement online on the Genmar Facebook page and in store on 25th April 2017.
- The winner must be willing to have their name and address published and may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
- Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used to contact the appropriate school to inform them of the winner of the competition. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
- Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.