Job Vacancy – Helpdesk Support Engineer
Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Bishops Stortford
- £19,000 to £21,000
- Full time
Experienced 1st Line Helpdesk Support Engineer
Excellent opportunity to join their support helpdesk team and work in a varied and busy professional environment.
About The Company
Established for over 20 years with an enviable reputation for exceeding customer expectations, this very busy local IT company now requires another engineer to join their support & services team.
The company offers PC Support, Hosted Services, Field Services and much more to diverse businesses both locally and throughout the UK. They also have an in-house workshop / shop that has an excellent local reputation with many thousands of satisfied customers.
Excellent opportunities for the right candidate who can help realise the potential of this department.
The Role –
Working alongside the team of currently, 8 support staff. Taking support tickets from customers, communicating with the users, listening and resolving their issues by remote access via their RMM and ticketing system. Work on special projects, investigating new technology and services. Collaborating with other team members and individually.
– Strong communication skills / Excellent telephone manner
– Experience in supporting customers in a commercial environment
– Knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory and Office packages.
– Technical background / Diagnostic experience in a windows / networking environment
– Ability to think on your feet and resolve complex issues empathetically
– Keen to learn – willingness to educate through industry supported exams.
Required Qualifications –
Min 1 to 2 years’ experience in similar role
Preferred Additional Qualifications (not required) –
A+, MS Certification, CCNA – or similar
£19 to £21k depending on skillset and experience.
Funding for training and relevant exams
Potential for advancement
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.