- HomeGenmar UK
- About UsYour only IT provider
- IT ManagementIn-house & Cloud Solutions
- Products & ServicesProfessional IT Services
- ContactGet in touch
IT Support Engineer
Salary – £18 to £25k depending on skillset and experience.
Hours – Their unique working hours rota provides 1.5 days a month off giving an extra long weekend off every month!
Excellent opportunity for a new IT Support Engineer to join their support helpdesk team and work in a varied and busy professional environment.
Established over 22 years with an enviable reputation for exceeding customer expectations, and low staff turnover, they require another helpdesk tech to join their Support & Services team. Recognised as the longest established MSP in the area they offer a wealth of IT services such as – PC Support, Hosted Services, Field Services and much more to diverse businesses both locally and throughout the UK. They also have an in-house workshop / shop with an excellent local reputation and many thousands of satisfied customers.
The Role –
Working alongside the team of currently, 9 support staff the IT Support Engineer will take support tickets from customers, communicating with the users, listening and resolving their issues by remote access via their RMM and ticketing system. Work on special projects, investigating new technology and services. Collaborating with other team members and individually.
• The IT Support Engineer will have strong communication skills / excellent telephone manner
• Knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory and Office packages.
• Technical background / Diagnostic experience in a windows / networking environment
• The IT Support Engineer will have the ability to think on their feet and solve any complex issues with empathy
• Keen to learn
• The IT Support Engineer will have the desire to gain further industry recognised qualifications (With assistance from us)
Preferred Additional Qualifications and skills (not Required):
• CompTIA A+
• MS Certification
• CCNA – or similar
• Customer service / Helpdesk experience