Sourcing & Supply
Planning, sourcing and implementation of multi-server networks, business or home computers and peripherals.
We are partnered with the UK’s largest hardware and software distributors to ensure we are supplying the correct solution for your requirements and budget. We use predominantly Tier1 manufacturers including Dell, Fujitsu Siemens, Hewlett Packard and IBM. Hardware we supply ranges from rack mounted blade servers to professional workstations making sure you are supplied with the right hardware and software solution.
Leasing – What is the benefit?
A finance lease is a flexible, tax efficient way for your business to acquire the assets it needs without using up cash reserves. You may also realize some value at the end of the term. With a finance lease, the asset finance lender retains ownership of the assets purchased until the final payment on which your business takes ownership.
You also get a choice of fixed or base-linked rate funding, as well as a payment structure that can be matched to your cash-flow pattern to ease budgeting. The funding is on a balance sheet and the finance lease is suitable for businesses of all sizes and with all types of assets.
Key features and benefits of a finance lease:
- Finance available for up to 100% of the purchase price (excl. VAT), subject to auditor’s confirmation
- Flexible and tax-efficient funding
- Rentals can be matched to your cash flow
- VAT payable on the rentals, not the purchase of the assets
- There’s usually no need for additional security as finance is normally secured on the asset
- At the end of the lease agreement you can either retain the asset for a nominal annual sum or sell it and retain most of the sale proceeds