1st Line Telephone Support
IT Support – 1st Line
Bishops Stortford Herts – CM235NZ
£19,000 to £23,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our support help desk team and work in a varied, busy and professional environment.
Established over 25 years with an enviable reputation for exceeding customer expectations and low staff turnover, we are looking for a 1st Line Engineer to join our Support & Services team.
Recognised as the longest established MSP in the area we offer a wealth of IT services such as – PC Support, IT Security & Hosted Services, Field Services and much more to diverse businesses both locally and throughout the UK.
NOTE: Due to the pandemic, the initial interview will be conducted by webcam. Successful candidates will benefit from a well-protected working environment.
You will be working alongside the team of currently, 9 support staff. Taking support tickets from customers, communicating with the users, listening and resolving their issues by remote access via their RMM and ticketing system. Work on special projects, investigating new technology and services. Collaborating with other team members and individually. They encourage staff to further their certifications by mentoring and paying fees. The team work closely together providing a great working environment.
A development plan is worked out collaboratively for every staff member clearly defining expectations, salary increases and promotions.
Flexible & Remote Working – Once trained your work schedule will agreed allowing both remote working and office.
- Strong communication skills / Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory and Office packages.
- Technical background / Diagnostic experience in a windows / networking environment
- Ability to think on your feet and solve any complex issues with empathy
- Keen to learn
- Desire to gain further industry recognised qualifications (With assistance from them)
Preferred Additional Qualifications and skills (not Required):
- Previous 1st Line Experience
- CompTIA A+
- MS Certification
- CCNA – or similar
- Customer service / Help-desk experience