We are open!
Since 30.06.2020 we have re-opened the office and have staff working from the office on a split rota.
We are now able to arrange onsite work for all business and residential customers again. We are busier than usual and due to the affects of the lockdown there may be more of a wait time than usual to arrnage onsite visits.
To ensure the safety of our staff we do ask that all onsite work is carried out with the below requirements:
- Please always keep at least 2m away from our engineers.
- If you can, stay in another area/office away from where our engineers are working. They will still get you to check everything is working OK before they leave.
- Open windows in the room where we’ll be working and where possible have doors open, so we don’t need to touch door handles.
- Our engineers continue to follow the latest government advice on self-isolation or quarantine – this means that some install services may be changed last minute – please bear with us, we will get to you as quick as we can.
- All visits are completed at the discretion of our technical team. If we are unable to complete your install for any reason, we’ll discuss alternative arrangements with you.
- We would like to limit the amount of time our engineers need to be at your office/home, we may carry out some steps remotely where appropriate.
-Access to premises –
Our premises are now open and we have taken procautions to make the building safe for our customers and staff.
We do ask that only 1 customer can enter the building at any time and follows the signage regarding staying 2m away from the front desk.
Supported customers – call your dedicated support number 0330 445 1235 this will negate the menu. If busy leave a message as this will generate a ticket on our system, if you just hang up it will not. If all support staff are occupying lines you will not have the opportunity to leave a message. In this case we urge you to either call back or to email. The correct email for a support request is – [email protected] again emailing this will automatically generate a ticket.
Ad-hoc Customers – please call 0330 445 1234 or again email [email protected] – please be advised that during busy periods supported customers will be prioritised.
Please be advised using the contact form on the website or using the generic [email protected] for support queries will result in a slower response.