Salary – £35-45k + Bonus Established in 1996 with an enviable reputation for exceeding customer expectations and low staff turnover, this company requires a motivated and experienced individual wanting to make their mark. the prospects for advancement are excellent due to the company’s excellent reputation and continued expansion.
In addition to the salary we are offering an attractive bonus scheme together with ongoing staff benefits, flexible working hours, paid qualifications, rewards scheme and staff outings.
Recognised as the longest established MSP in the area we offer a wealth of IT services including – PC Support, Hosted Services, Security Services and much more to diverse businesses both locally and throughout the UK. We also have an in-house workshop / shop with an excellent local reputation and many thousands of satisfied customers.
As the leader of the Service Desk team of 9 support staff your role is varied and wide ranging. Working alongside the infrastructure team and reporting directly to the General Manager you will have full responsibility for managing the Service Desk team including all reviews, development, reporting and taking ownership of any high priority tickets.
You will receive all necessary support from the GM with regular meetings and encouragement.
- Provide leadership and management to the Service Desk team.
- Ensure Service Desk targets are achieved.
- Review, assess and implement KPIs, SLA’s, processes and procedures.
- Take ownership of high priority tickets and provide ad-hoc 1st and 2nd line support when needed.
- Deliver regular progress reports quantifying team achievements, risks, and plans.
- Provide monthly service reports, including analysis and commentary of wider trends and issues.
- Development of ITIL best practices including Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Work with GM to ensure the Service Desk is adequately and cost-effectively resourced, organised, and motivated to deliver agreed levels of service.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT Service Desk Management or similar
- Great focus on driving excellence within customer service.
- Strong understanding of technology.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft product sets.
- Leadership skills to inspire and support teams and individuals.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience within IT based roles, in an MSP environment.
- Industry qualifications (A+, Network+, Cisco, MSCE/A)
- ITIL Foundation / experience working in an ITIL environment