Office 365 is a cloud-based software suite that integrates with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, and Outlook) along with Microsoft’s hosted services such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Skype for Business.
Office 365 truly enables any data, any time, any place working – essential for today’s modern businesses
Available from Genmar with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement
Multi-Factor Authentication is available for all O365 plans dramatically enhancing security
Genmar offer both Office 365 application support as well as migration services, contact us to enable your business with office 365
Why switch to Office 365? –
Office 365 is a software solution that can be installed across multiple devices, accessed anywhere and offers several useful additional features to the standard Microsoft Office package. If you migrate to Office 365 you’ll get the latest Office applications, licences to use on multiple devices, OneDrive cloud storage, SharePoint, Teams and many other services included within your subscription. A major benefit is no outlay on hardware, just an affordable monthly subscription alongside a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Is Office 365 Migration easy?
Genmar can migrate your business to Microsoft Office 365 from any previous platform. The process can be involved requiring professional planning but with our Microsoft 365 Gold Partner status and many years’ experience, we can ensure a smooth and seamless migration.
All New MS Office
- The latest Office apps – both desktop and online versions
- Receive updates when they happen
- Use on your desktop, tablet and phone – on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones per user
- Save to the cloud for collaboration, backup and anywhere access
- 50GB / Unlimited storage mailboxes with Exchange Online depending on your plan
- Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up-to-date spam and malware protection
- Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices
- 1 TB online document storage with OneDrive for Business
- Host files, internal portals and a public website with SharePoint Online
- Communicate and collaborate on meeting notes, documents and file storage using Teams
- Social network that helps your company stay connected with Yammer
- Add structure to your teamwork with Planner
- Schedule customers and clients with Bookings
- Track and grow customer relationships within Outlook with Outlook Customer Manager
Inclusive Storage & Sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Synced files are available offline on Windows PCs