Windows 365 Cloud PC securely streams your personalised Windows desktop, apps, settings, and content from the cloud to any device. The Cloud PC provides customers a virtualised computing experience where you can stream your Windows experience from the Microsoft cloud to any device.
With Windows 365, Windows becomes a hybrid local OS and cloud OS. Organisations can choose whether a PC, with its locally installed OS, or a Cloud PC, with its cloud-based OS, is the best fit for a particular user or role in the organisation. In some cases, a user may benefit from having both and choosing the best tool for the job.
Why switch to Windows 365?
The best part of the offering is the flexibility. Users will be able to access a full Windows PC virtually, and one that’s not only managed by their IT staff, it’s also connected directly into their company’s network. None of those typical remote access hoops are required.
Users can choose the size of the Cloud PC that best meets their needs with a per user per month pricing. Organisations have two edition options that include a complete cloud-based offering with multiple Cloud PC configurations based on performance needs: Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise.
Benefits of Windows 365
- Work anywhere – Pick up where you left off with your secure, personalized Windows experience on any device.
- Minimize risk – Reduce security risks by storing and securing information in the cloud, not on devices.
- Access all your resources – Use popular business apps, custom and line-of-business apps, and all your data and content.
- Increase productivity – Allow employees to work when and where they choose with Windows in the cloud streamed to any device.
- Manage costs – Stay within budget without compromising your business with fixed per-user pricing.
- Scale for your needs – Choose from a variety of performance options to suit businesses of any size.