Our hosted IP telephony system is suitable for any size business, designed to improve its productivity while providing excellent value.
Take control of your Communications
With only a minimal capital outlay required, our services are very reliable, and we use a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications.
Our Hosted PBX systems offer everything you would expect from a traditional PBX, as well as built-in Call Recording, Auto Attendant, Call Queuing and both mobile and desktop clients. It has an easy to use interface and extensive Administrator features so you can manage your communications effectively.
Complete End-to-End hosted IP Telephony Solution
The most important factor of any hosted IP Telephony system is the customer experience. By relying on us to deploy and manage your hosted service, we offer a true end-to-end solution that other providers are simply unable to replicate.
Genmar’s hosted VOIP solution offers both business continuity and very high levels of security.
Why switch telecoms to Genmar?
- Single point of contact for computers and phones
- Reduced call charges on mobile, local, national & international calls
- Maintain your existing telephone numbers
The benefits of Hosted IP Telephony –
- On-demand service with no hidden costs – Our system is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. With no need to purchase a PBX, there is no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – IP telephony includes free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Simple Control – You have complete control of your phone system with an extensive range of call handling and management features, operated via an easy-to-use web interface (or if you prefer we will manage this for you).
- Benefit from ‘one number anywhere’ – Integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities meaning you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- Enables flexible working – Helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – Total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks do not disrupt your business. Because the system resides in the cloud, it provides features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls.
- Multi-site businesses – Located in the cloud so no need for expensive systems at each site. Calls are free between locations and mobile.
- Training and monitoring – A cost-effective way to record calls. Centralised feature allows calls to be recorded from any location, in any direction.
- Improving customer contact – Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Please contact us for further information on our hosted IP Telephony services and a free site audit.
We also offer a raft of additional services designed for specific vertical markets –
- Care Homes