Tired of Your Old Phone System?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that facilitates voice communication through the internet instead of traditional phone lines.
By converting analogue audio signals into digital data packets, VoIP offers a more cost-effective and flexible solution for businesses and individuals alike.
With our VoIP phone system, you’ll get:
- Single point of contact for computers and phones, so no more getting caught on hold when you call tech support.
- Reduced call charges on mobile, local, national & international calls, so you can save money on every call you make.
- Maintain your existing telephone numbers, so it feels like nothing has changed except that now you can use your computer or mobile device to make calls at a much lower cost than before!
- Access from anywhere – from your handset, laptop or mobile – so no matter where you are in the world, you can be sure that someone will be there waiting for your call.
- Lower call costs – IP telephony includes free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates than traditional landlines.
- Enables flexible working – Helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Call recording and phone wallboards to improve customer contact.