Genmars IT support service can give your business the equivalent of an IT manager and team of support staff at a fraction of the cost. For small businesses this service is essential, for larger businesses who already have an in-house IT arrangement in place Genmar can either augment your existing IT management or replace it entirely.
Unlike many of our competitors who offer varying levels of support, Gold, Silver, Bronze, we only offer one. With over 20 years experience offering IT support to our customers, we know what support is required to ensure businesses are covered and feel comfortable knowing we are acting as their in house IT department, proactively monitoring and a phone call or email away when they need us for an all inclusive monthly fee per user.
Customer service is always our top priority, with all our staff completing formal customer service training with companies such as Hamilton Mercer. We are also Microsoft Partners, allowing us access to discounted rates on Microsoft products and access to quicker support and professional training.
Why Genmar IT Support?
We don’t have any confusing pricing structures and we also have no hidden extra’s – we include everything your business needs in our support offering:
• Unlimited remote and onsite break fix support
• Centrally managed antivirus software
• Backup and disaster recovery
• Active Directory as a Service
The Benefits of our IT Support
- Unlimited Support – truly unlimited access to our support team via phone, email or via our industry leading remote monitoring and management software.
- Industry leading SLA’s – we set our standards for support very high and back them with our Service Level Agreements to you. This ensures we take a proactive stance with your IT infrastructure.
- Professional customer service – Direct access to our highly trained, friendly and knowledgeable helpdesk team via Email, phone, secure portal, and online.
- Reduced downtime, increased reliability and performance – Our dedicated Network Infrastructure team, monitor your IT estate 24/7. Essential patching and maintenance tasks are carried out in the background, keeping all systems secure and at peak performance.
- Cyber Security peace of mind – We audit your network to industry best practice and Cyber Essentials standards regularly, take remedial steps where necessary and alert you of any risks.
- Clear and consistent fixed fee charging – our simple fixed monthly pricing model allows your business to plan, knowing the costs will be consistent. Charges based on agreed per user/ device/ seat – meaning you only pay for what you use.
- Single point of contact – we front end all of your technology vendors, from your ISP to line-of-business application supplier, we take ownership of your technology issues and ensure a speedy resolution, no “passing the buck” here
- Strategic IT guidance – direct access to your assigned “virtual IT manager” for those “what if” technology questions – we also advise on your digital transformation journey and how to make the best use of technology to enable business growth
- Unlimited remote & on-site technical support
- Unlimited ‘workshop’ hardware repairs
- Direct access via phone, email, secure portal & chat app
- Fast & friendly team of highly skilled, qualified & Microsoft certified engineers
Virtual IT Manager
- Assigned to your account and accountable for Genmar services
- Regular business, performance, and strategic review meetings
- Technology alignment to your business requirements
- Technology procurement
- Dedicated network manager assigned to your account
- Regular best practice and security audit
- Network, infrastructure and vendor documentation
- Asset management and tagging & licence software management
Proactive Monitoring and Management
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Alerting for Servers, Workstations and Network Devices
- Microsoft, network device and 3rd party patch management
- Backup & business continuity systems management, monitoring and regular trial restoration of data